About Investors Services of Hartford
Investors Services of Hartford, founded in 1975 by K. Albert Baronian, serves as investment advisors and portfolio managers to retail brokerage clients. We help clients to identify opportunities in the marketplace and provide personalized financial advice, as well as assist in retirement planning and through the retirement rollover process. Accounts range from $100,000 to $5,000,000 in value on a fee or commission basis depending on the client and the situation.
Key areas of focus include:
– Retirement account rollovers from former employers
– Individual and small business retirement plans
– Estate planning & transfers
Securities Offered Through:
Westminster Financial Services, Inc.
40 North Main Street, Suite 2400
Dayton, OH 45423
Jim Baronian, President
Jim is an experienced financial advisor and portfolio manager with 25+ years of experience. Upon graduation from high school, he began working in the family business with his father, K. Albert Baronian. He has been in the Securities business since 1989, after gaining his Series 7 brokerage license. At Investors Services of Hartford, Jim helps clients to discern opportunities in the marketplace and prides himself on giving sound financial advice.
– 1986: Trinity College, Bachelor of Arts in History
– 1989: Series 7 brokerage license as a registered representative
– 1994: Emory University, Masters in Business Administration in International Finance
– Currently registered as a representative through Westminster Financial Securities in 24 States.